Want to get ACTIVE in Minto?
Want to get ACTIVE in Minto? Here’s how:
- Mountain Biking: contact Mountain Bike Minto on Facebook
- Golf: Ridgeview Golf Greens between Chipman and Minto on highway 10, ph. 327-3535
- Running Group: just message the Grand Lake Wellness Network on Facebook for the details!
- Hiking Group: Grand Lake Wellness Network again!
- Footsteps Program: and again!
- Baseball: Google Minto Minor Baseball
- Fishing: contact Hal Kilfillen at Salmon River Bend Outfitters, ph. 339-5149 or Ralph Goodwin at Goodwin’s Fly Shop, ph. 327-6231
- Hunting: Salmon River Bend Outfitters, ph. 339-5149
- Tennis: courts over by the baseball field
- Canoeing/Kayaking: on Newcastle Stream or on Grand Lake at the Keyhole, Princess Park, or at the Grand Lake Boating Association Boat Club
- Swimming: at the Keyhole or Princess Park
- Geocaching: check out www.geocaching.com and www.cacheupnb.com
- Mini Golf: Hamilton Baird Park in Chipman, ph. 339-6601
- Walking Trails: Raccoon Trail along Newcastle Stream, the Internment Camp Hiking Trail on Highway 10 between Fredericton and Minto, and of course the Mountain Bike Minto trails.
- Hockey: Google Grand Lake Minor Hockey Association
- Ringette: Google Grand Lake Ringette Association
- Figure Skating: Grand Lake Figure Skating Club, ph. 385-6707
- Bowling: Saturdays 5-10PM October-April at the Holy Rosary Hall, Main Street Minto
- Gym: Salmon Creek Gym at Salmon Creek Convenience – weights, treadmills and more! On Highway 10 between Chipman and Minto, ph. 339-1981
- Public Skating: at the Chipman Arena and the Minto Centennial Arena
- Sliding: great sliding hill on Northside Drive by the Green Bridge
- Outdoor Rink: also by the Green Bridge on Northside Drive
- Snowshoeing: find the Devil’s Over Trail also by the Green Bridge or follow the Mountain Bike Minto trails